Packing: 50 ampoules
This product (Drostanolone Propionate) is sold under different names:
Drostanolone Propionate is an anabolic androgenic steroid that first hit the market around 1970 under the trade name Masteron manufactured by Syntex. However, the compound was actually developed by Syntex in 1959 along with Oxymetholone (Anadrol) but would not be released until well after Anadrol. Syntex would also provide the compound under numerous other brand names such as Masteril and Metormon among others, as well as Drolban under the license given by Syntext to Lilly. However, Masteron has remained the most recognizable brand. As a therapeutic agent, Masteron enjoyed two decades of success in combating advanced inoperable breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It would also become a popular cutting steroid among bodybuilders, which is where Masteron is currently most commonly found. However, the original Masteron brand is no longer available; in fact, nearly every pharmaceutical brand on earth has been discontinued. This compound is still approved by the U.S. FDA, but it is rarely used in breast cancer treatment any longer in favor of other options. The steroid is, however, still tremendously popular in competitive bodybuilding cycles and often considered essential to contest preparation.
Without question, the effects of Masteron will be displayed in the most efficient way during a cutting cycle. However, for the effects to be truly appreciated the individual will need to be extremely lean. This is why the hormone will most commonly be found at the end of bodybuilding contest prep cycles as the individual should already be fairly lean at this stage. The added Masteron will help him lose that last bit of fat that often hangs on for dear life at the end of a cycle. It will also ensure his physique appears as hard as can be. Of course, the anti-estrogenic effect will simply enhance this overall look. For those that are not competitive bodybuilder lean, it is possible that the effects of Masteron may not be all that noticeable. The individual who is under 10% body fat should be able to notice some results and produce a harder, dryer look, but much over 10% and the effects may not be all that pronounced. As a potent androgen, Masteron can benefit the athlete looking for a boost in strength. This can be a very beneficial steroid for an athlete who is following a calorie restricted diet in an effort to maintain a specific bodyweight necessary for his pursuit. The individual could easily enjoy moderate increases in strength and a slight improvement in recovery and muscular endurance without unwanted body weight gain. As a bulking agent, the effects of Masteron will prove to be rather week. It is possible the hormone could provide gains in mass similar to Primobolan Depot, which won’t be that strong either, if the total dose was high enough. However, the relative gain in size will be very moderate with many anabolic steroids being far more suited for this period of steroidal supplementation. There are those who may wish to include Masteron in a bulking plan for its anti-estrogenic and fat loss effects. The latter would ensure they kept their body fat gain minimized during off-season bulking phases, but this isn’t reason enough to use it in this phase. Body fat should be controllable without it. As for the anti-estrogenic effects, off-season cycles are normally comprised of large amounts of aromatase activity due to high doses of testosterone. Progesterone activity is also commonly high with the addition of Nandrolone compounds and possible Trenbolone. Consider additional Anadrol or Dianabol and this estrogenic activity can become very pronounced. Unfortunately, while possessing anti-estrogenic effects, Masteron will not be strong enough to combat this level of estrogenic activity.
In many ways, Masteron is a fairly side effect friendly anabolic steroid. Side effects of Masteron use most certainly exist, but most men will find this steroid highly tolerable. As for females, virilization symptoms can be strong with this steroid, but we will also find they can be managed with the right plan. In order to understand the side effects of Masteron, we have broken them down into their separate categories along with all you need to know.
- Estrogenic: Masteron does not aromatize and it does not carry any progestin nature making estrogenic side effects impossible with this steroid. This means gynecomastia and water retention will not be concerns. It also means high blood pressure that is sometimes caused by excess water retention will not be a concern. An anti-estrogen is not needed due to this steroid’s use; as discussed it can have anti-estrogenic effects itself. However, depending on the specific cycle/stack that’s implemented, an anti-estrogen may be needed.
- Androgenic: The side effects of Masteron can include those of an androgenic nature. Androgenic side effects can include acne, accelerated hair loss in those predisposed to male pattern baldness and body hair growth. Thankfully this hormone carries a moderate level of total androgenic activity despite being a direct derivative of the potent androgen DHT. However, individual sensitivity will play a strong role, this steroid is well-known for greatly enhancing male pattern baldness in sensitive men far more than many anabolic steroids.An important note; the Drostanolone hormone is not metabolized by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme. This is the enzyme responsible for reducing testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. In the case of Masteron, it’s already DHT; there is no reduction. As there is no reduction, there is no metabolism and nothing to inhibit. This means the androgenic nature of Masteron will not be strongly affected by a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor such as Finasteride.Due to its androgenic nature, Masteron can produce virilization symptoms in women. Virilization symptoms can include body hair growth, a deepening of the vocal chords and clitoral enlargement. Virilization symptoms have been well-noted in breast cancer treatment plans, but this is normally due to the necessary high doses used to treat such a condition. In a performance capacity, it should be possible to use this steroid without related symptoms with a low dose. However, while individual response will dictate quite a bit, this will not be a primary recommended steroid for female athletes. If it is used and related symptoms begin to show, discontinue use immediately and they will fade away. If the symptoms are ignored, it is very possible they may set in and become irreversible.
- Cardiovascular: Masteron can have a significant effect on cholesterol. This can result in an increase in LDL cholesterol, as well as a decrease in HDL cholesterol with the strongest emphasis on the latter. The total affect on cholesterol will not be as strong as often found in many oral steroids, specifically C17-alpha alkylated steroids. However, the total affect on cholesterol management will be stronger than compared to Nandrolone compounds or the testosterone hormone. It is also possible that Masteron could have a slight negative impact on blood pressure, but this will be a non-issue for most.Due to the cholesterol effects of Drostanolone, cholesterol management becomes very important with this steroid. Far more important than with basic testosterone cycles or stacks including a basic 19-nor. If you already suffer from high cholesterol you should not use this anabolic steroid. If you are healthy enough for use, maintaining a cholesterol friendly lifestyle is very important. Not only does this mean a healthy diet, but it should be one that includes plenty of omega fatty acids, is limited in saturated fats as well as simple sugars. Plenty of cardiovascular activity is also advised.
- Testosterone: Masteron will significantly suppress natural testosterone production making exogenous testosterone therapy important when using this steroid. Failure to include exogenous testosterone will lead most men to a low testosterone condition, which not only comes with numerous possible symptoms but is also extremely unhealthy.As most will use Masteron in a cutting cycle, it’s very common not to want to use a lot of testosterone due to the high levels of estrogenic activity it can provide. If this is the case, you will find a low dose of 100-200mg per week of testosterone to be enough to combat suppression and give you the needed testosterone.Once Masteron is discontinued and all exogenous steroidal hormones have cleared your system, natural testosterone production will begin again. Prior levels will not return to normal over night, this will take several months. Due to the slow recovery, Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plans are often recommended. This will speed up the recovery greatly; however, it won’t bring your levels back to their peak, this will still take time. A PCT plan will ensure you have enough testosterone for proper bodily function while your levels continue to naturally rise and significantly cut down on the total recovery time. This natural recovery does assume no prior low testosterone condition existed. It also assumes no damage was done to the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA) through improper supplementation practices.
- Hepatotoxicity: Masteron is not a hepatotoxic anabolic androgenic steroid and will present no stress or damage to the liver.
A Masteron cycle can be very exciting for many anabolic steroid users. Most commonly a Masteron cycle will be implemented during a cutting phase, and in most cases, at the backend when we are at our leanest. By using this steroid during this phase, the individual will develop a much harder and dryer look. A cutting Masteron cycle cannot make you lean all on it’s own, you will still have to diet, but it can greatly enhance your overall look. In fact, it is considered an extremely important part of contest preparation for many competitive bodybuilders. A Masteron cycle can also be implemented outside of cutting phases. There’s really no reason to include this steroid in a traditional bulking phase. If you’re looking for extreme growth this isn’t the steroid for you. However, if the individual is looking for a moderate increase in size or simply developing a better overall look this could be an option. A Masteron cycle can also be very beneficial for some competitive athletes. The Drostanolone hormone will increase the individual’s strength. It will also do so without providing water retention or possible unwanted mass so as long as the total caloric intake doesn’t get out of hand. Muscular endurance and recovery should also be improved. Such improvements may not be as great as some steroids, but they will be significant.
This is a text block. Click the edit button to change this text.